1. General information
- The website operator and data administrator is: FIBERLAB S.A. Brzezie 387, 32-014 Brzezie
- You may contact the operator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is also an administrator of your personal data provided voluntarily by you on www.timberness.pl
- The services available at our website use your personal data for the following purposes:
- processing your enquiries submitted via the contact form
- preparation, packaging and expediting of goods
- presentation of product offer or information
- Our website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- using data voluntarily submitted via the contact form, which are then entered into the operator’s database;
- by saving cookie files in end user devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the operator
- Sites where you are requested to enter login and personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). The personal data and login data entered on our website are encrypted on the user's computer and may be decoded only on the target server.
- The operator changes his admin passwords at regular intervals.
- The operator regularly makes backup copies to protect your data.
- The operator regularly updates all of his software used to process personal data, in particular the programming software components.
- Our website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers owned by: nazwa.pl S.A.
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data is processed
- In certain situations, the administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform a contract concluded with you or to fulfil any obligations incumbent on the administrator. This applies to following groups of recipients:
- the hosting company on the principle of entrusting,
- mail providers,
- authorized employees and partners who process your data to achieve the purpose of the website,
- companies providing marketing services to the administrator.
- Your personal data are processed by the administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform activities related to them specified in separate regulations (e.g. on bookkeeping). With regard to marketing data, your data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the administrator to:
- grant access to your personal data
- correct your data,
- remove your data
- limit processing of your data
- transfer your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data as laid out in point 3.3 c) i.e. to the processing of personal data in order to perform legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, including profiling. The right of objection may not be exercised if there are valid legal grounds for processing which override your personal interests, rights and freedoms, in particular to establish, investigate or defend claims.
- Administrator's actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but it is necessary to use our website.
- Actions may be taken in relation to you which involve automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the administrator.
- Your Personal data shall not be transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on personal data protection. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information about contact forms
- Our website collects information provided voluntarily by user including personal data if they are provided.
- Our website may record data in connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some case our website may record information which will facilitates the association of data submitted via the contact form with the email address of the user filling out the form. In such cases the user’s email address appears inside the URL of the website containing the form.
- The data provided via a form is processed for the purpose related to the function of the given form, e.g. request for contact, request for sending product samples, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs about its purpose.
6. Administrator Logs
- We collect certain information about how users use our website. These data are used to efficiently manage our website.
7. Key marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow the adjustment of advertising content to user behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track it. However, in practice no personal data is transferred by the operator to advertising companies. This is only technologically possible thanks to enabling cookies.
- The operator uses specialized software to study user behaviour by creating heat maps and tracking behaviour on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service provider so that he or she cannot know which physical person they are related to. In particular, no passwords or other personal data are recorded.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular they are text files saved in end-user devices in order to facilitate the use of services available on our website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end-user device and their own unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on devices of our website users and has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to maintain the end-user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of our website;
- to pursue goals described in the “key remarketing techniques” section above.
- Our website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end-user device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off their browser software. Persistent cookies are stored on the end-user device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the end user.
- Web browsers typically allow the storage of cookies on end-user devices by default. Website users may change their cookie settings. Web browsers also allow you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this is available in browser help or documentation sections.
- Cookies stored on end-user devices may also be used by entities cooperating with our website operator and in particular by: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in USA).
9. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice
- If users do not wish to accept cookies, they may change their browser settings accordingly. Please note that disabling cookies which are necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining user preferences can make it difficult and sometimes prevent the use of our website.
- In order to manage your browser cookie settings, select a browser from the list below and follow the instructions: